Trying hard all the years to generate a formula for love, but can’t get enough of it. Try the following:
What does your partner complain off about you?
It’s not that difficult to imagine, just remember the last fight! Got it! Yeah, probably this would be
- You didn’t CARE for his/her words
- You betrayed his/her TRUST
- You were TOO BUSY to give the requisite TIME to brew the flavours of Love.
Hence, you get an equation for love as:
Love is directly proportional to :
- the Amount of Care you take of each other
- The Trust quotient in your relationship
- The Time you give to your relationship( This requires you to be optimum and often is the toughest part!!)
Hence the formula for love:
Love = Care*Trust*Time
PS: THERE ARE COUNTLESS OTHER VARIABLES ON WHICH THE MAGNITUDE OF LOVE DEPENDS! You can multiply or divide them accordingly!!
Because there’s little bit of Science in Everyone’s life! We just need to discover it!