It feels Awesome to have this ‘lovely’ award (as the name suggests), bestowed upon IncrediblePie by Utkarshini Khanna, who herself is an awesome food blogger, and her dishes will definitely ensure you some more cravings, every time your eyes scan them.Particularly, one of my favourites :Quick Pizza Muffins. These are simply awesome!!
Thank you so much!! for this recognition. It means a lot! I specially loved the way you’ve described my blog!
Have a look guys on an excerpt from Utakarshini’s Last blog post:
7 Things about myself, well that seems to be a huge task, because it’s human nature that we always talk about others and speak out our hearts to them, but we rarely do this with ourselves!!( Ohh!! Let me not go so deep!!)
Here are 7 Things:
- I am Vivek Vatsal,a recently graduated Civil Engineer by profession and IncrediblePie being a delicate part of my soul. I currently live in Delhi and my roots being in Bhagalpur,Bihar.
- I have been part of three great institutions( 2 of my Schools and My College) which have significantly helped me to be what I am today! (Okay! I may not be that great,but honestly, I feel like everyone owes his present state of existence to minimum of three : GOD, One’s Family, and The Academic Family(Educational Institutions))
- I owe my writing interests to my Siblings, who have taught me,not just the essentials of writing but also to observe,Imagine and express the feelings in words.
- I am a foodie and love feasting on new dishes, the best dish being Paneer-Do-Pyaza made by my Mumma. Also, I am a big fan of Kathi Rolls!
- As, far as the tv shows are concerned, I am a big fan of MegaStructures : A National Geographic show and Man Vs. Wild,Bear Grylls. Rest of the stuff, I like to watch them on my phone!!(Don’t get me wrong! I just meant the YouTube videos!! :))
- IncrediblePie started off as a hobby, similar to other blogs! Over the time, I realised that It’s a very powerful way to communicate your thoughts and present them in an articulated manner. Also, I got exposure to numerous people across the globe, most o them seriously dedicated to making a co-operative blogosphere. I would like to thank all of them for being an inseparable part of my life.
- Last, but not the least. I post lot of ‘advice like’ and posts, which doesn’t mean I have followed all of them or I don’t need them any more, but I just bring out my feelings and observation, with a single point agenda that MAY MY POST HELP SOMEONE ACROSS THE GLOBE, I SHALL BE REALLY DELIGHTED!
Enough about me! Now the nominations:
- Meri Kalam Se
- Empress to Inspire
- The Anonymous Writer’s Notebook
- Caroline Travels
- Josephina’s World
- Ruchi’s Veg Kitchen
- Ek Raasta Hai Zindagi
- Cattie’s World
- Write a post to accept this nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog link.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Mention the links of the blogs you further nominate.
- Notify the recipients of their award.
- Post these rules again.
P.S :You are not in any way obligated to accept, and I fully understand that not everyone has the time and inclination to participate in these self-and-others-promoting exercises. Therefore, I will truly appreciate if you accept the nomination, as I sincerely think you deserve it, but I won’t get offended if you don’t. Nominating each one of you is my way of giving credit to some exceptional bloggers and perhaps attracting attention to your work!
Thank you Guys!!!
You can also message me on my fb page or Instagram or on Twitter.