You must go through it else you don’t need to read it at all!
Okay! Imagine yourself. You’ve written an awesome article. You’ve put so much of efforts in elucidating each fact, polishing each experience, living every feeling, and jotting down all what compelled you to think.
You choose a very beautiful ‘Featured Image’ that relates pretty well with your post. And then you publish it.
After 6 hours( If you’re really strong enough to hold you thumb for so long!!) When you check for the reviews by other bloggers, I bet , you will have enough of likes but nearly half the no. Of views and so ‘Down to Earth’ no. Of comments actually complimenting your work!!
You turn gloomy and after repeated number of such Instances, you will be like ‘Aahhh!! Blogging is not for me! I will straight away write down a BestSeller Book!!!😎’
That’s it! Your WordPress journey is over!
Here comes the importance of REBLOGS!
Imagine that while sailing across, a very experienced blogger finds your post to be really awesome and He/She reblogs your post and this in turn brings you in contact with so many of other Bloggers and Editors who are in touch with this experienced blogger and guess what, here you are getting huge traffic, huge no. Of follows and even better no. Of quality bloggers whose mere contact can boost your blogging career like anything!!
And then you too can brag about ‘How to be rich and famous!!😎😊’
So basically,(especially for those of you who skipped the part above despite my pleadings!!😊) here is how Reblog helps you:
- Reblogs not necessarily mean sharing, but they mean ‘Sharing a quality content’ and so the moment your post gets reblogged you can be sure that your writing skills are really improving with time.
- Every time someone reblogs your post, in a way he/she links your post to their page and hence open your blog for a double amount of traffic.
- You get more attention by the audiences related to your niche, which helps you to become a popular name in that particular niche.(Just like, if Bruce Lee had done Romantic movies unlike Action ones, then probably the world may have known him in an entirely different way, which obviously was not his niche.)
- Sharing is Caring is what justifies Reblogs totally, in addition ‘Sharing’ may also help you to add some dollars to your account😎
- Discover posts are obviously known to all the Bloggers I guess where the WordPress guys pick up an interesting post and the whole world peeps into it, imagine the amount of traffic!! Imagined? Okay, Reblogged posts often have high probabilities to find a way to these Discover posts!!
- What is my profit if I reblog others’ posts? That it will definitely fetch you ‘more’ views if you’re too busy to compile your posts and your stats are struggling hard to find a peak!
- Last but certainly not the least, they help you find some really wonderful people across the globe sharing similar mindset as yours and they too shall be happy to have you in their lives. Or in a nutshell, IT WILL HELP YOI BUILD STRONG RELATIONSHIPS IN THE VIRTUAL WORLD WHICH MAY TURN TO BE THE SAME IN THE REAL WORLD AS WELL!!☺
Its when you are sandwiched between ‘likes’ and ‘views’, Reblog comes to your rescue!!