CAUTION: DON’T READ THIS POST IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD 60 Seconds From your busy lives! I will be more than happy if you do so later but read it till the end!
So, welcome on board!! Obviously you’re not the only blogger facing this. There are many! and they include a lot of well established bloggers too.
I know it sucks when you compose a beautiful post yet no one likes it because they ‘actually’ like it. Many people set themselves into ‘click like robots’ and go on scrolling the page and the ‘like star’ glows up automatically!
So without wasting much of your precious time( which you shall devote to your future articles), I list the following tools which strike really hard:
- Tell them what exactly do you want.( For eg. Write such a post(as this one) to make them understand, that no matter how crisp post you compose but It definitely takes hell lot of Energy and Organisation of Thoughts that you require to put in!)
- Make them feel guilty about their deeds using a simple principle ‘TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED!’.( Practically by reading all their posts and supplementing them with likes and catchy comments!)
- Be with them: Make them understand that in the sea of unknowns and infinite emotions, its their followers who will stand by them( No matter how ‘down to Earth’ your posts are! ) and to be aware of such ‘PSEUDO FOLLOWERS’.
- By making them understand the principle of Karma.( You just need to mention this and you’re done! You need not say anything more, they are clever enough to understand Karma!)
- By bestowing enough love on them on every post!( Everyone likes to be praised right? and you actually love the one who Loves you too!)
- By making them understand that we all are on this platform for specific reasons(Exclusive for each one of us). Be it expressing our heart out, Getting associated with new people and their thoughts, Learn from the experiences of the people across the globe or randomly a sheer display of emotions and writing skills; the known fact is that we all write on WordPress and share it with the world.
- By criticizing them positively so that they could benefit directly or indirectly from your efforts.
- By giving proper respect to each others’ efforts.(I know if you may not have time to read long posts, but you must consider them for reading later and only then should you express your views on the same!)
I guess that’s enough for today! Try It! and Please do spread the word! If any blogger benefits out of it, It shall be a great moment of success for the entire wordpress community.
Thanks for giving your precious time!
Hello Guys! So, I am here to confess something…
For the last few weeks I had been engaged in various life activities that are said to represent the real world(Ya! To an extent it is…as bitter it may sound but it is…)
And hence I could not put in my mind into the WordPress world of reading, reviewing and supporting my fellow bloggers for their amazing creations.
Guys! I know Sorry is not a good word to say so I would rather say I Love You All and admire each and every word that you imagine, carve and present in the form of blogposts. (Hope you accept this as apology. I really had no words but to say this.)
Will be back soon, guys ,in my original form…We will review…we will appreciate… we will talk…(A lot this time…😉) .. We will give enough exposure to the fellow new bloggers….We learn a lot from the experienced players…and we shall enjoy this blogging journey….☺☺☺
Thanks a lot for reading this crazy confession.. but then I had to do it anyways because it had been haunting my mind for a long time…
Hope You will Pardon me..🙏
Keep Writing, Like No one is Seeing…
Keep reading , Like No one is listening… except you!!
‘Droplet of likes, even few views and probably no comments’
If you hear out your blog stats shouting as such, Its high time for you to reorganise you blogging styles and complete the jigsaw puzzle of a lucrative and catchy blogpost.
- What’s the problem? Keep on Asking yourself this question until you figure out an answer or choose from the following:
- My content is not able to grab attention, because there’s nothing new and exciting in it.
- My way of writing doesn’t connect with the readers.
- My ideas are too over the top and impractical for the people to relate and follow.
- Probably, the people are so jealous of my writing, that they refrain themselves from showing their interest.😎
- The images that link to my writing are actually too absurd to show off the intensity of my words!
- Okay now that I have figured it out, let me make some changes.
- Reorganise your blog
- Categorisation is a must
- Tags do matter!
- Lucrative content first
- It should look good to the eyes or themes also matter a lot.
- Reorganization is done! Let me be social.
- Profiles created now what? Now a catchy introduction to your blog. Brag all what you are about but wait! Do not go cheesy. Maintain the co-ordination and no one can teach you that.(For eg. ‘I am an avid traveller who wants to travel the world’ can be written as ‘ A traveller’s soul on a rollercoaster ride across the globe!☺😎'(Yeah! If you don’t get me wrong, smilies can be really helpful)
- Followers???? Craving for them. Try to follow others and communicate with them often, I am sure they will find your words soothing enough to connect with you in turn.
- Like, comment, share and lots of emoticons. They are your best friends. Be open hearted in taking their help to praise others who in turn will praise your work.
- Add a signature or hashtags to your posts.
- Take time, find a beautiful and spectacular featured image for you must have heard a saying,” Sales depend upon the looks as well😎”
Try them and rock the blogging world!!
To be crisp I won’t consume more of your time as I know those who won’t be reading it till the end and would just click like and scroll down quickly!
So, coming to the point
- WordPress is not your piece of cake,because to Earn respect you have to create Quality content, or you will get some consolation likes! That’s it.
- WordPress is where you can’t fool people because they can actually trace if you’ve really visted their site or it’s only the ‘likes’ stats that is popping up, whereas the views are struggling hard to raise their heads above the grassroot level😇
- WordPress posts are not merely status or pics, but they are much more and an Author puts his whole and soul to conceive a beautiful blend of words and pics to land you in a dreamland of Virtuality with a tinge of Reality.
- WordPress posts demand opinions,views,constructive criticism and boost up by the fellow bloggers, not because you owe them, But because they live for it! And you got to understand it because you too are a blogger.
- Last but not the least : Don’t ever try to underestimate the Words of a blogger.