Imagine the day when you launched your blog. You were popping with ideas, expressions, emotions and above all Truckloads of Imagination.
You supplied a suitable title, a catchy tagline and organised you ideas on to real time content on your blog. You went through lot of sites and successful blogs to figure out what strategies they follow.
Okay, now fast forward..
You’re here. Six months have passed. You’ve got decent number of followers, Convincing stats, but somewhere down at the bottom, you are pricked that where to bring the next content from! Should it be a poetry, a story or some quotes!
Now, this is where my post comes to your rescue. Even if you are a beginner, you can catch hold of the keypoints quickly!
So have a look:
- Quotes: These are compressed form of your ideas, that are well to do with the viewers. The world is too fast paced these days. They want quality content in minimum time. So, if you haven’t included a quote category on your blog, do it Now!
- Story: Writing a story is much more difficult than telling it.So, if you have any fiction or real tales popping up ib your mind, make sure you write them in way that literally tells the story to the audience. They may not feel like reading it. They should feel like the story is kind of conversation between the characters and the audience.
- Vlog: Video posts launched on several video hosting sites, more specifically YouTube, has gained immense popularity within a short span. It helps you to communicate better!
- Real Life experiences: The audience connects with you better, if you share at least one of your experiences,daily. They feel as if they’re a part of you. It builds relationships.
- Travelogue: This doesn’t really mean, you have to pack your bags and leave for an excursion. No! All you need is to make the people visit the places,you have visited, through your words. You may not really need to upload real pictures, you can also embed them.
- Picture Gallery: It is probably the best way to showcase your WordPress journey till now. It makes your audience more connected to your blog, emotionally as well as psychologically.
- Interview or A Talk with fellow bloggers: Everyone wants to be famous and respected. If you give a small token of respect by inviting your fellow bloggers to tell their story on your blog, it can create lot of buzz on your blog.
So guys, please share your take on this!!
Hope you liked and would implement the same, as soon as possible.