Hello guys!! Hope you all are doing good. Today I am here to share something important and interesting.
So, as you can comprehend from the Title of the Blogpost, Few of our fellow bloggers have joined hands to launch a ‘WordPress Bloggers Family‘ on Instagram(@creativecommoners)
Here we share all our creations, be it poetry,short stories,recipies,Photographs, and Videos and remain connected to each other, communicate mutually and try to learn from the insightful comments and views, to improve upon our respective genres.
It’s been a long time since Bloggers were looking forward to stay connected, apart from Community Pool. Hence, the initiative.
I would like to request you to kindly share this on your blogs as well, using reblog , as well as on different social media to allow the bloggers from different domains to get connected!!☺
Hope to see you all there.Thank You.
Lots of Love,
CAUTION: DON’T READ THIS POST IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD 60 Seconds From your busy lives! I will be more than happy if you do so later but read it till the end!
So, welcome on board!! Obviously you’re not the only blogger facing this. There are many! and they include a lot of well established bloggers too.
I know it sucks when you compose a beautiful post yet no one likes it because they ‘actually’ like it. Many people set themselves into ‘click like robots’ and go on scrolling the page and the ‘like star’ glows up automatically!
So without wasting much of your precious time( which you shall devote to your future articles), I list the following tools which strike really hard:
- Tell them what exactly do you want.( For eg. Write such a post(as this one) to make them understand, that no matter how crisp post you compose but It definitely takes hell lot of Energy and Organisation of Thoughts that you require to put in!)
- Make them feel guilty about their deeds using a simple principle ‘TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED!’.( Practically by reading all their posts and supplementing them with likes and catchy comments!)
- Be with them: Make them understand that in the sea of unknowns and infinite emotions, its their followers who will stand by them( No matter how ‘down to Earth’ your posts are! ) and to be aware of such ‘PSEUDO FOLLOWERS’.
- By making them understand the principle of Karma.( You just need to mention this and you’re done! You need not say anything more, they are clever enough to understand Karma!)
- By bestowing enough love on them on every post!( Everyone likes to be praised right? and you actually love the one who Loves you too!)
- By making them understand that we all are on this platform for specific reasons(Exclusive for each one of us). Be it expressing our heart out, Getting associated with new people and their thoughts, Learn from the experiences of the people across the globe or randomly a sheer display of emotions and writing skills; the known fact is that we all write on WordPress and share it with the world.
- By criticizing them positively so that they could benefit directly or indirectly from your efforts.
- By giving proper respect to each others’ efforts.(I know if you may not have time to read long posts, but you must consider them for reading later and only then should you express your views on the same!)
I guess that’s enough for today! Try It! and Please do spread the word! If any blogger benefits out of it, It shall be a great moment of success for the entire wordpress community.
Thanks for giving your precious time!
And the next moment when you waste your precious time worrying about what to do, and what will happen and all such shit;
lack any instances of inclusion of actions for the same; all of you would be like depressed, kicked up, and nearly screwed up to give a major blow on your confidence.
Even reading this post will not rescue you, until you set other things aside and work like never before, and stop thinking shit!
So, don’t just read this, Go and Work actually.
And yes assume that I am some sacred saint preaching you all this. I say it because I am gonna do the same once I finish composing this post! You can do it! I can do it! We can do so much, together…Yeaahhh!!!☺👍💪
Imagine the day when you launched your blog. You were popping with ideas, expressions, emotions and above all Truckloads of Imagination.
You supplied a suitable title, a catchy tagline and organised you ideas on to real time content on your blog. You went through lot of sites and successful blogs to figure out what strategies they follow.
Okay, now fast forward..
You’re here. Six months have passed. You’ve got decent number of followers, Convincing stats, but somewhere down at the bottom, you are pricked that where to bring the next content from! Should it be a poetry, a story or some quotes!
Now, this is where my post comes to your rescue. Even if you are a beginner, you can catch hold of the keypoints quickly!
So have a look:
- Quotes: These are compressed form of your ideas, that are well to do with the viewers. The world is too fast paced these days. They want quality content in minimum time. So, if you haven’t included a quote category on your blog, do it Now!
- Story: Writing a story is much more difficult than telling it.So, if you have any fiction or real tales popping up ib your mind, make sure you write them in way that literally tells the story to the audience. They may not feel like reading it. They should feel like the story is kind of conversation between the characters and the audience.
- Vlog: Video posts launched on several video hosting sites, more specifically YouTube, has gained immense popularity within a short span. It helps you to communicate better!
- Real Life experiences: The audience connects with you better, if you share at least one of your experiences,daily. They feel as if they’re a part of you. It builds relationships.
- Travelogue: This doesn’t really mean, you have to pack your bags and leave for an excursion. No! All you need is to make the people visit the places,you have visited, through your words. You may not really need to upload real pictures, you can also embed them.
- Picture Gallery: It is probably the best way to showcase your WordPress journey till now. It makes your audience more connected to your blog, emotionally as well as psychologically.
- Interview or A Talk with fellow bloggers: Everyone wants to be famous and respected. If you give a small token of respect by inviting your fellow bloggers to tell their story on your blog, it can create lot of buzz on your blog.
So guys, please share your take on this!!
Hope you liked and would implement the same, as soon as possible.
She turned more cruel,
His love for her grew deeper;
That she seemed more far fetched,
they grew closer and closer…
It may not be called love,
But something… definitely existed!
Using bombastic words and cheesy expressions may make you praise my vocab,
But, the most common words often let you peep into my heart, doesn’t it?
Flattery and being Obnoxious may make you appreciate me in the comment section,
But sweet, innocent excerpts may make your engrave my words in your that part of the heart, Won’t it?
Being extravagant may make you purchase a lot of things,
But sitting in the lawn amidst the elements of Nature, chirping birds and the splashing waterfall nearby, with a coffee mug, a book and the cool breeze may instill bliss in you, would it?
Thanks for reading! Do share your views if you feel like.
Let me bury my face in your lap and sleep in solace!